Croatian MoD release in reaction to the article posted on the www.honvedelem.hu
In referrence to the article posted on the Hungarian web-site www. honvedelem.hu, titled "Croatia Requests air Space Protection from Hungary“, the Ministry of Defence of the Republic Croatia is not authorised to comment the Hungarian media content, and is not acquainted with the source of the claims.
The Republic of Croatia has not requested the assistance from Hungary on the matter of protection of the Croatian air space as the Croatian Armed Forces possess the capability of control and protection of the Croatian air space and expect to retain it.
During her recent stay in Visegrád, participating at the informal meeting of defence ministers of the Central European Defence Co-operation, the Croatian Deputy Defence Minister Višnja Tafra in her address „The Operation and the Future of the Central European Defence Co-operation“ touched upon the possibility to consider multi-national approach in the maintenance of the air policing capabilit y, concieved within a long-term period and depending on the interest of the Central European countries, without proposing any concrete projects or bilateral agreements.
A delegation of the Croatian Ministry of Defence, headed by the Assistan Minister for Material Resources, Viktor Koprivnjak, visited Ukraine last week to verify the current situation with the overhaul of the Croatian MiG aircraft assigned to Ukraine and was informed that the problems related to the installation of the navigation systems have been resolved.
The testing equipment of all components of the air navigation system has demonstrated the overall aircraft functioning properly. The Ukrainian and Czech team working in the Odesaviaremservis“ Overhaul Department have jointly checked five aircraft ready for the preliminary takeover by Croatian experts.
The Croatian inspection team, composed of the leader of the Project Team, two trial pilots and four overhaul supervision experts) is travelling to Ukraine within the next days to conduct the preliminary inspection of the aircraft to confirm the condition and the transportability of the aircraft.
- Most read
- Structure of the Ministry of Defence
- Addresses and Contacts
- Obavijest: Promjena termina testiranja znanja rada na računalu i znanja engleskog jezika
- Addresses and Contacts
- Minister of Defence Ante Kotromanović
- Pravilnik o izmjenama Pravilnika o dodacima na plaću djelatnih vojnih osoba (NN 114/14)
- 7th Air Advisory Team returns from ISAF
- Night-time flying training completed
- Defence Minister congratulates world's bronze taekwondo medalist Lucija Zaninović
- Kako promijeniti ime vlasnika na uplatnicama kod obročne otplate stana?
- 25.2.2015 CAF Winter Championships close in Drgomalj
- 24.2.2015 Military helicopters rescue five patients over the weekend
- 24.2.2015 NATO Staff Officer Course administered in IMOTC
- 19.2.2015 Minister Kotromanović attends meeting of EU defence ministers
- 19.2.2015 The Enlisted Soldier and NCO of the Month
- 19.2.2015 Injured EOD technician taken to hospital
Copyright © 2008-2015 Ministarstvo obrane Republike Hrvatske. Sva prava pridržana. Sadržaji s ovih stranica mogu se prenositi bez posebne dozvole uz navođenje izvora.