The Croatian Deputy Prime Minister and the Defence Minister Damir Krstičević on 18 January rmet with the Ambassador of Hungary to the Republic of Croatia, H.E. József Zoltán Magyar.
The Procurement Plan for the Year 2017 was officially presented to the members of the Defence Committee of the Croatian Parliament, the members of the Parliament's National Council for the Monitoring of the Anti-Corruption Strategy, of the State Prosecutor and the concerned civil society organisations on 18 January 2017.
The Croatian Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Damir Krstičević on 15 January 2017 attended the events and ceremonies marking the 25th anniversary of the international recognition of the Republic of Croatia.
The Croatian Deputy Prime Minister and the Defence Minister, Damir Krstičević on 12 January 2017 met with the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Sweden to the Republic of Croatia, H.E Lars Schmidt.
The Croatian Deputy Prime Minister and the Defence Minister Damir Krstičević met with the representatives of the Centre for Peace Studies Gordan Bosanac and Julija Kranjec on 11 January 2017.
The 2nd Viribus Unitis competition - The physical readiness challenge, engaging the members of the various services and units of the Croatian Armed Forces, organised by the Honorary Battalion under the auspices of the President of the Republic was held in the Barracks "Tuškanac" on 21 December 2016.
The destroyer of the U.S. 6th Fleet – the USS COLE (DDG 67) is mooring in Split for a two-day bilateral visit to the Croatian Navy. The destroyer's crew of 256 (26 officers, 230 NCOs and seamen) is commanded by Commander (N) David P. Wroe.
The Deputy Prime Minister and the Defence Minister of the Republic of Croatia, Damir Krstičević and the Chief of the General Staff of the Croatian Armed Forces, General Mirko Šundov attended the ceremony on the occasion of the general and colonel officers of the Croatian Armed Forces held in the Office of the President of the Republic of Croatia as the Supreme Commaner of the Croatian Armed Forces on 21 December 2016 on the occasion of the retirement of highest ranking officers.
- Most read
- Structure of the Ministry of Defence
- Addresses and Contacts
- Obavijest: Promjena termina testiranja znanja rada na računalu i znanja engleskog jezika
- Addresses and Contacts
- Pravilnik o izmjenama Pravilnika o dodacima na plaću djelatnih vojnih osoba (NN 114/14)
- Commemoration of 10-year participation of the Republic of Croatia in international peace support mission
- Minister of Defence Ante Kotromanović
- Participation of members of Ministry of Interior in peacekeeping missions
- Participation of CAF members in the UN peacekeeping missions from 1999 to 2009
- 7th Air Advisory Team returns from ISAF
- 20.1.2017 Minister Krstičević meets with Ambassador of Hungary
- 20.1.2017 MoD presents the 2017 Procurement Plan
- 17.1.2017 The marking of the 25th anniversary of international recognition of Croatia
- 16.1.2017 Minister Krstičević visits HS Produkt
- 13.1.2017 Minister Krstičević meets with Swedish Ambassador1
- 12.1.2017 Defence Minister meets with the representatives of Centre for Peace Studies
Copyright © 2008-2017 Ministarstvo obrane Republike Hrvatske. Sva prava pridržana. Sadržaji s ovih stranica mogu se prenositi bez posebne dozvole uz navođenje izvora.