President hosts reception for retiring highest ranking officers
The Deputy Prime Minister and the Defence Minister of the Republic of Croatia, Damir Krstičević and the Chief of the General Staff of the Croatian Armed Forces, General Mirko Šundov attended the ceremony on the occasion of the general and colonel officers of the Croatian Armed Forces held in the Office of the President of the Republic of Croatia as the Supreme Commaner of the Croatian Armed Forces on 21 December 2016 on the occasion of the retirement of highest ranking officers.
Congratulating them on their successful and remarkable careers and on the honourable and committed service in the Croatian Armed Forces, the President also extended gratitude for their contribution in the Homeland War and in the post-war period, characterised by the development of the modern defence system of the Republic of Croatia.
"The competence of our Armed Forces and their reputation comes from their commitment to the military service, their professionalism and above all the patriotism guiding them in the exercise of their demanding tasks. That primarily applies to you, highest ranking officers, with the biggest merit and responsibility for the development of the Croatian Armed Forces”. The President also stated that the new and young generations of Croatian soldiers, NCOs and officers will need the knowledge, the skills and above all, the experience and the model of their senior colleagues.
"Therefore I hope that you will continue to take part in the future activities towards the development of the defence system of the Republic of Croatia, to which you have dedicated your entire careers. I call on you to remain close to our Armed Forces and our country. We are all obliged to do our part to make our only homeland as better and successful as possible“, said the Supreme Commander of the Croatian Armed Forces.
- Most read
- Structure of the Ministry of Defence
- Addresses and Contacts
- Obavijest: Promjena termina testiranja znanja rada na računalu i znanja engleskog jezika
- Addresses and Contacts
- Pravilnik o izmjenama Pravilnika o dodacima na plaću djelatnih vojnih osoba (NN 114/14)
- Commemoration of 10-year participation of the Republic of Croatia in international peace support mission
- Minister of Defence Ante Kotromanović
- Participation of members of Ministry of Interior in peacekeeping missions
- Participation of CAF members in the UN peacekeeping missions from 1999 to 2009
- 7th Air Advisory Team returns from ISAF
- 20.1.2017 Minister Krstičević meets with Ambassador of Hungary
- 20.1.2017 MoD presents the 2017 Procurement Plan
- 17.1.2017 The marking of the 25th anniversary of international recognition of Croatia
- 16.1.2017 Minister Krstičević visits HS Produkt
- 13.1.2017 Minister Krstičević meets with Swedish Ambassador1
- 12.1.2017 Defence Minister meets with the representatives of Centre for Peace Studies
Copyright © 2008-2017 Ministarstvo obrane Republike Hrvatske. Sva prava pridržana. Sadržaji s ovih stranica mogu se prenositi bez posebne dozvole uz navođenje izvora.