President hosts reception for retiring highest ranking officers
The Deputy Prime Minister and the Defence Minister of the Republic of Croatia, Damir Krstičević and the Chief of the General Staff of the Croatian Armed Forces, General Mirko Šundov attended the ceremony on the occasion of the general and colonel officers of the Croatian Armed Forces held in the Office of the President of the Republic of Croatia as the Supreme Commaner of the Croatian Armed Forces on 21 December 2016 on the occasion of the retirement of highest ranking officers.
Congratulating them on their successful and remarkable careers and on the honourable and committed service in the Croatian Armed Forces, the President also extended gratitude for their contribution in the Homeland War and in the post-war period, characterised by the development of the modern defence system of the Republic of Croatia.
"The competence of our Armed Forces and their reputation comes from their commitment to the military service, their professionalism and above all the patriotism guiding them in the exercise of their demanding tasks. That primarily applies to you, highest ranking officers, with the biggest merit and responsibility for the development of the Croatian Armed Forces”. The President also stated that the new and young generations of Croatian soldiers, NCOs and officers will need the knowledge, the skills and above all, the experience and the model of their senior colleagues.
"Therefore I hope that you will continue to take part in the future activities towards the development of the defence system of the Republic of Croatia, to which you have dedicated your entire careers. I call on you to remain close to our Armed Forces and our country. We are all obliged to do our part to make our only homeland as better and successful as possible“, said the Supreme Commander of the Croatian Armed Forces.
- Most read
- Structure of the Ministry of Defence
- Addresses and Contacts
- Addresses and Contacts
- Commemoration of 10-year participation of the Republic of Croatia in international peace support mission
- Minister of Defence Ante Kotromanović
- Participation of members of Ministry of Interior in peacekeeping missions
- Participation of CAF members in the UN peacekeeping missions from 1999 to 2009
- Participation of members of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in peacekeeping missions
- MoD and Brodosplit sign In-shore Patrol Vessel Construction Contract
- 7th Air Advisory Team returns from ISAF
- 27.4.2017 ASDA 17 opens in Split
- 25.4.2017 Presentation of the draft National Strategy Security
- 25.4.2017 Kiowa helicopters perform trial flights
- 21.4.2017 "ASDA 2017" presentation conference
- 21.4.2017 U.S. Ambassador delivers lecture in Croatian Defence Academy
- 7.4.2017 Minister Krstičević meets with Defence Minister of Montenegro
Copyright © 2008-2017 Ministarstvo obrane Republike Hrvatske. Sva prava pridržana. Sadržaji s ovih stranica mogu se prenositi bez posebne dozvole uz navođenje izvora.