Minister Krstičević visits Maintenance Depot
The Croatian Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Damir Krstičević on 21 February 2017 visited the Maintenance Depot of the Support Command in Zagreb.
The Minister was welcomed by the Chief of the General Staff of the Croatian Armed Forces, General Mirko Šundov, the Commander of the Support Command, Major General Mladen Fuzul and the Commander of the Maintenance Depot, Lt. Col. Milan Slavica and the staff.
The Commander of the Maintenance Depot delivered a presentation on history, the role, organisation, the current activities and plans for the future of the Depot. Having expressed the support to the Maintenance Depot, Minister Krstičević underlined its strategic importance for the Croatian Armed Forces and of maintenance of the weapons and military equipment as a precondition for successful task fulfillment.
Minister Krstičević visited the workshops, familiarised with the tasks assigned to any of the sections of the Maintenance Depot and talked to the personnel.
The Maintenance Depot is a unit of the Support Command responsible for the maintenance and overhaul of all types of weapons and assets used by the Croatian Army and by the rest of the Croatian Armed Forces. It is assigned with functionality checks, repair and overhaul of weapons, modernisation and upgrade of tactical and technical properties of complex weapon systems and their components and of military equipment and the preparation the respective technical documentation. In 2016 it marked its 25th anniversary.
- Most read
- Structure of the Ministry of Defence
- Addresses and Contacts
- Addresses and Contacts
- Commemoration of 10-year participation of the Republic of Croatia in international peace support mission
- Minister of Defence Ante Kotromanović
- Participation of members of Ministry of Interior in peacekeeping missions
- Participation of CAF members in the UN peacekeeping missions from 1999 to 2009
- Participation of members of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in peacekeeping missions
- MoD and Brodosplit sign In-shore Patrol Vessel Construction Contract
- 7th Air Advisory Team returns from ISAF
- 24.3.2017 "Frecce Tricolori" introducing to the Croatian audience in Zadar
- 24.3.2017 93 Air Base marks 25th anniversary
- 24.3.2017 Guards Armoured Mechanised Brigade marks 10th anniversary
- 21.3.2017 Minister Krstičević visits the State of Israel
- 20.3.2017 Minister Krstičević visits Ploče and Sinj
- 20.3.2017 Croatian Defence Academy launches "Strategos" journal
Copyright © 2008-2017 Ministarstvo obrane Republike Hrvatske. Sva prava pridržana. Sadržaji s ovih stranica mogu se prenositi bez posebne dozvole uz navođenje izvora.