The Comprehensive regional ministerial (CRM) will take place in Dubrovnik (the Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel) on 21- 22 October 2015.
The Comprehensive regional ministerial entails ministerial and defence policy officials of three regional initiatives – the U.S. Adriatic Charter (A-5), the South East Defence Ministerial Initiative and the Western Balkans Defence Policy Directors (WBDPD). During the two-day event, the defence ministers and other senior defence policy officials will discuss the regional security and defence co-operation, as well as the current challenges and security threats.
The CRM is a third comprehensive defence ministerial, hosted in 2015 by the Republic of Croatia (the first event held in Slovenia in 2013 and in Montenegro 2014).
We are inviting the media representatives wishing to cover the Comprehensive regional defence ministerial to send their applications (containing the name and family name, identification number, the media title and contact data) online, via a e-mail: email@example.com, or through the application form in MoD web page http://www.morh.hr/en/press-info.html.
Media opportunities during the Ministerial:
- Wednesday, 21 October, 14.20 – 14.30 sati,photo and video opportunity prior to the plenary session of the A5 initiative.
- Wednesday, 21 October, at 15.45 – statements following the plenary session of the A5 inicijative.
- Thursday, 22 October, 08.55 – 9.00 photo and video opportunity prior to the SEDM meeting.
- Thursday, 22 October, 15.55 to 16.00 photo and video oppoortunity prior to the final formal meeting of all participants of the CRM.
- Thursday, 22 October, at 17.00 sati, media statement following the informal joint meeting of the Comprehensive regional defence ministerial
- Official photos from the event will be available for free on the Ministry of Defence website: http://www.morh.hr/en/crm2015.html Please credit the Ministry of Defence.
The accreditation for media representatives will be availabe to collect in the Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel, as of Thursday, 20 October, from 15.00 – 18.00 and on Wednesday, 21 October from 9.00 to 12.00 sati.
Contact points in the CRM Press Centre are Lieutenant Colonel Dražen Jonjić and Major Branimir Gaćina Bilin